{Not your typical princess.}

I hardly find girls who are extremely beautiful, but totally have no clue how extremely beautiful they are. Or girls who know that they are beautiful, but do not really give a damn about it. I guess Alana is both those kind of girls.

Every time we meet, I always feel like I am meeting a living doll. She always sticks out. I always thought it's because of her genes, but then I realized, it's because of her sunny personality.

Despite her being this pretty little thing, she's not your typical girl. She is tomboy-ish, and a real cowboy... err cowgirl? Just before the photo shoot, she was snaffling some bullfrogs in an old swimming pool, she thought it would be a good idea for a "frog princess" theme. She's pretty hilarious. I heard no complains from her the entirety of the session as well. She was trotting across the fields in her gown, BAREFOOT! She loves farm dogs... actually all animals. She's been telling me how sad she was when Black Mamba (a dark-colored chick) passed away, how she's been trying to revive the little creature when it broke its leg. It's so cute how she tells the story with all her heart! The camera loves her no doubt, and anyone would also find her lovable. 

Happy Birthday Miss Alana! :-)

PS- 
This pictorial is extra special because my bff Fatima has been trying her photographing skills with my camera. Some of the shots are hers!
















Fatima's shot.






Fatima's shot.
Fatima's shot.
Fatima's shot.