Petty + Leonard {Finally}

































These two vibrant couple got married on a rainy afternoon; a sign of blessing, so they say... But whether it rained or not, these two were undoubtedly blessed. Blessed with good looks, blessed with loving family and friends, and blessed for they ended up with each other. I cannot help but overhear people during the reception that they are so glad that after all these years, they FINALLY tied the knot. I admire young lovers who wait for the right time to get married. Looking at how happy they are with each other, I knew that this important day of their lives needed to be photographed keenly. I am glad they chose me. Thanks to Ate Kit of Ava Cakes. :-)

I'm truly honored to be a part of this simple, yet very intimate wedding. It was so laid back and truth be told, it was full of love. The couple, together with their friends, prepared the reception, and cooked the FOOD! I haven't seen a wedding like that before! So... this to me was a really unforgettable experience. I handled the documentation on my own, it was so tiring but worth it. Burp! Good food got me energized anyways. I'd like to thank Miss Marianne Gaces Pasion for lending me her Wide Angle Lens. I couldn't have done it without your equip! 

I don't know if weddings are for me though. It's a bit tiring and I don't have any assistant or the right equip for such events. LOL. If it were a small scale wedding, at daylight, then yeah. I probably would. But I don't really aspire to get into this. Hahaha! Leave it to the pros like Mr. Glenn Tumaneng and co. For now, I am okay with any fee as long as I am doing it out of love for photography... I guess? ;-)