Breathless in your presence.






Mrs. Malu Velasco-Harper is one of the most amazing person I have ever met. She is so beautiful inside, out. A very dedicated mom, a loving wife, and a hard-working career woman-- almost impossibly ideal, but she is IDEAL in every way. Believe it!

She could pass for a 20 year old, really! A few months after giving birth, she's back into shape... flaunting a very slim physique and a more confident woman inside that petite frame!

She's one of my biggest fans... I know! She and her husband were one of the first people to ever take notice of my works, and who gave me a chance to own a website (which up until now I haven't put up yet with my lack of knowledge in web-design and a poor-pocket to pay for a web designer)! Ha ha ha.

This photo shoot has a very cyanotic feel, hence "Breathless". I really wanted to emphasize on her maturity as a woman, and her strength as a confident person so I used bold colors. See how I used blue tones and fire-y tones interchangeably? Like ICE and FIRE. Hrmmm... I have my own way of explaining things, I don't really know if you'd all get it but, yeah I know you do! :-)

It took me some time before I was able to post this blog because I have been super busy but here goes!

This actually were entries to the Power Babe Contest at a radio station in Canada. Her hubby submitted these photos, which I thought was the sweetest EVAARRR! And guess what, she won!

MUA: Fatima Audrey Sy Co
Stylist: Aiza Saturnino