Robbie + Grace: Celebrating 25 Beautiful Years


I have been blessed by God when fate led me to getting to know this awesome couple. After a few dinners and late-night LV tea sessions, I learned that there's more to them than meets the eye. They are both dentists, they are both accomplished, they are both blessed with wonderful children, blessed with a super-kadooper beautiful home, blessed with soooo many friends! Whew! It is valid to say that they live a perfect life. But you know, all these blessings that they have? They always make sure to share them to people. Their house is always open to everyone. I almost felt like it was my second HOME. :) It's probably the warmth and love that they show to their friends that I felt so comfortable with them. They are very kind and generous, and they will make you feel like you are part of their family.

So having this photo shoot with them was a bit of a challenge to me. I needed to bring out that cozy "feel". So I went back to basics-- simplicity. I wanted to express love and happiness through their photos. And when the day came, it's almost as if we just played all day long. Love and happiness came out naturally. This light-hearted couple didn't need to pose or anything, they just acted as themselves. And I must admit, I idolize them for being a great couple. I secretly wish that I would have the same kind of marriage, one day.

Happy Anniversary Doc Robbie and Dra. Grace!

:-)