Let's set sail to the moon and back.

by Ferina Albano

It was a sunny morning in Laoag City as we drove to Fort Ilocandia to find a vast area for our mini session. Upon meeting one year and six months old Yael, I already knew that he was a tiny adventurer. I was so relieved for my choice of props! You can see that he is one curious one, fearless, cunning and clever, with a dash of charm by just the way he adorably alien-talks with me and how he climbs things and likes to walk alone ahead of us. He made me laugh a lot of times. You can also tell that he is mommy's little king, ready to explore the wonders of this world, toddling while everybody watches in amusement.

Today is Yael's flight back to Norway. Til we meet again little handsome man. 
By then, you probably would be a shy teenager already. :D
You are meant to travel the world, set sail to the moon and back!
Bon voyage!