Angel Lerios: Our very own Tyra or Naomi. You decide!

Angel Lerios-- I forgot how I stumbled upon his work but I do know that when I found his pictures, I was immediately astonished. I just saw the thumbnail at first, and I just had to click it because it looked like and editorial photo straight from a top-end fashion magazine!

He is an exotic beauty! The way he expresses himself through self portraiture reminds me of myself when I first discovered the love for photography with a camera phone and a point and shoot. His eyes just communicate well (this goes out to his models too!) And on top of his photography skills, his photo editings are done with good taste.

I have been talking with Angel since then. I just had to let him know that his works are magnificent and he should keep it up because I will surely have my eyes on his creations.

I hope this kid will be discovered one day because he's got potential not only in photography, modelling as well... and it doesn't end there,  he is also a fashion designer in his own right. Doodling is his hobby, but he does it so well that his pieces could be mistaken as a professional designer's sketches.

I don't know what else he is good at, but I am just amazed. I cannot wait to see what will be the progress of this budding artist in the next few years.
His own design sketches are pretty dope! Can you imagine, these are just drawn at the back of his handouts with just a ball point pen? 

PROFILE

Name: Angel Gabriel Cabugon Lerios
Age: 17
Address: Barangay 5 Nalasin, Paoay, Ilocos Norte
Educational Attainment: Elementary: Paoay Central Elem. School
High School: Paoay Lake National High School(2nd Honorable Mention)
College: Currently studying at Mariano Marcos State University, College of Teacher Education taking up Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in English

A little interview to get to know him better. Heehee!

What camera do you use?

"Digital Cameras. Sometimes I use my cousin's DSLR Camera."

Who is your Inspiration?

"My inspiration is MYSELF. Imagining that I can also do what others do in their photographs. Moreover, I just look forward to the positive outcome of my works and I just believe that even without a DSLR Camera, I can make things and pictures beautiful through the magic of Photoshop and with the power of my hands, in that way I can say that I have surpassed the other photographers' works of art! haha."

How do you see yourself as an artist in the next ten years?

"I can see myself teaching English subject to high school students, imparting my knowledge and what I have learned in College. Of course I won't just be a teacher in English but also an inventive photographer. I look forward to working with Ferina Albano on photo shoots and a model for her to shoot. As an artist, I'll also be designing gowns for elite people and will have the chance to work with the High Fashion Models and Designers :))"

So there you have it you guys! Another young artist that will blow your mind.

Last year, I also shared to you the talent of Mr. Lolec Tapiru in case you missed it! CLICK HERE.

Ciao!