Looks for Less



Since this month, I have been getting a lot of help from suppliers (sponsoring dresses and shoes for my clients), I think it's time to feature some of their selected products just to give everybody a sneak peek of what these online shops are offering. One main thing they aim at is, giving the chance for women to look fabulous without breaking the bank! The shoes featured here are 1/3 the price of most shoes sold online, and the accessories you might see here range from 80-200 pesos. 

With a little bit of mix and matching-- I took the liberty of taking photos of their stocks I have at home and some are photos from actual photo shoots where the products were used.

Hope you like the blog! Above are links to the two online shops I have been featuring so you get to check them out yourself! Enjoy.

  And since we're talking about looks for less, here are some photos where I wore those nifty pieces I snagged from a friend's garage sale last month! I only got them for like 25-35 pesos each!