Indulger.

There hardly was a time for me to spoil myself in the coupla' months. I have been working hard... as badass hard as I could. So these days, I have been pulling of a "ME ME ME" kind of protest. I have pigging out lately until I feel my seams pop, buying stuff impulsively, doing ridiculous things to myself, doing other hobbies, rapping endlessly, and other sinful things.

I bought this on an online shop the moment I saw the "black version" of it. I am sorry to my friend Marianne who first saw it yet couldn't snag one for herself because she's a 9 and 5 is the only stock on hand! Sarrehh... :'( This is me feeling frustrated because I wasn't able to buy the VNC wedge which was supposedly for me and my cousin to share. They didn't have 5 anymore. Bummer!

Going back to my old hobby, sketching whatever pops in my head.
Rapping Super Bass 50 times a day. I'm sorry. I just really love rapping this song! I just graduated from "What's Your Fantasy" // Ludacris. Now I am raping this song so effin hard.
I bleached my eyebrows until it turned GHOST WHITE. Just so I can draw on it with any arch I like. Yes, in other words, I have no brows!
I used to think my yellow pointy heels were tacky when I bought it in college but these days, there's no such word as tacky since everyone seems to dress histrionically without any care.
I must take a photo of my skinny thighs before they inflate again...
Been accessorizing and putting make-up like there's no tomorrow! ;-) 

Only my closest friends know the story behind this accessory! Ho ho ho.